Number of Partay Animals

Friday, July 10, 2009

Orders

Order by clicking on the 'Comment' section after each post and in the following format:

Full Name:
E-mail Add:
Mailing Add:
Contact No:
Collection Name:
Serial No:
Quantity/Colour:
Confirmed: Yes/No

Promotional Code (if applicable):

All comments will be screened for privacy.

Await my confirmation and invoice, following which payment must be made within 24 hours. Find out more about payment options.

Once payment is made, please provide me with your internet banking name and transaction number. For ATM transfer, please provide a snapshot of the receipt. For Canadian transactions, only e-mail fund transfer is acceptable.

Thank you for your orders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up Pret-A-Partay!! I love my bubble skirt so much so that i m placing a 2nd order for it! Besides my infatuation for bubbles, i am actually in love with the packing of the items as well! It is nicely packed in a beautiful hand-cary bag. I have dumped my branded bags aside and have been using this handbag faithfully! Awesome!!- Serene Lim