Number of Partay Animals

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ice Cream Flavours

metrosexual (noun)

- An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
- A normally straight male who possesses qualities of a gay male without being attracted to men.

A metro often appreciates the finer things in life and enjoys making himself look good; be it through styling his hair or wearing fashionable clothes.

Mauve is not a colour...it's a word that means nothing 2 guys... tell them light purple or something. That would create a better visual for them, unless you're married to a metrosexual like David.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up one morning back in 2006 and decided to go for an autumnal palate so I paired my chocolate brown shirt with a beige vest and brown textured skirt, with chocolate tights and .......these really cute shoes.....

I was standing in the elevator and looked down at my cute shoes and wondered out loud to David if there were too many different browns on me...my shoes were camel...


Me: Are they camel? Or are they more caramel?
Da Bi: They look caramel..
Me: Are they? I think they're more camel
Da Bi: You're right, they are more camel...caramel is lighter...actually they're more like butterscotch..
Me: oh my god, you're so right, they are butterscotch! Oh dear, this is scary, you just described a colour as butterscotch! Is there something I should know about? Men don't describe colours as butterscotch...what are you, gay or something? :) This would be an interesting topic to blog about...
Da Bi: This would be interesting!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David and I can discuss clothes, fashion and beautiful people and he would totally understand what I'm talking about..looks like years of fashion school has indeed done some good! Need a button sewed back on? Look no further.

I have a problem if a man spends more time grooming himself more than his woman. I mean that only means hogging the bathroom, the mirror and wardrobe space. Which woman wants that, right? However, anyone can appreciate a man who takes care of himself. Nothing beats a clean shaven, masculine smelling, well dressed dude with no mud on his shoes. Who wants a man who is unkempt, scruffy or messy looking, unless he's Slash, then you'll have countless women who wanna have babies with him anyways. Fucking gross...ok fine, he's a musical genius but seriously, does anyone want that sweaty, dirty mop hanging over their naked breasts??! *shudder*

I think I will try some butterscotch ice cream later tonight. Is it chewy like toffee? Coz I hate toffee.

In search of good ice cream, I don't even particularly enjoy ice cream.
Lady Partay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, Da-vid is a jewel of a man and he likes food too.

About Pret-A-Partay said...

2 reasons why I married the man.