Number of Partay Animals

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Product Review - Garnier Aqua Defense Eye Roll-On

I was at Watsons the other day and saw the Garner Aqua Defense Eye Roll-on on the shelf, thought I'll try it out and write a review on it. The magic ingredient in it is caffeine, which is 'well known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation". Its energizing effect apparently reduces eye bags and dark circles.

Here's my unbiased take on it.

The product is packaged in a nifty little pen with a silver metal ball at the end. It rolls on easily on my eye contours without dragging on the skin. The metal ball is smooth and cool and the transparent liquid dries quickly. It makes my eyes feel refreshed but does not have much of a massaging effect. Maybe it's coz I didn't wanna drag the metal ball over my eyes too much, for fear of creating wrinkles.

After using it for 3 days, I did notice that my eye bags are not as noticeable and that my eyes don't look as tired as before. It could be due to the sheer amount of sleep I've been bagging now that my contract is over.

Janice has mentioned that the product doesn't work on her but I guess it works differently on other folks. Then again, Janice has no eye bags...only bags she has are those hanging on her arm.
LOOK at Janice! NO BAGS!


Not enough product and ingredient info in ENGLISH on the package. Alot of it was in Chinese, which lost me on the 2nd character.
Convenient pen-like packaging with easy contours to hold on to.
The cool silver metal ball dispenses the product generously.

It's not a MUST BUY, but worth trying it out for the good price.
Out searching for more cool things to try...
Lady Partay




2 comments:

Tamy said...

i'm using this too! yeah! ;p

About Pret-A-Partay said...

Actually after using it for the past 2-3 weeks, my eye bags have become less noticeable!