Number of Partay Animals

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Twiddling my thumbs...how fun!

NOT!!!

So I've got this blogsite up for god knows how long and just no bloody content to post!

Oh, Happy National Day to Singaporeans by the way. How old is this dot nation now? 44?? Still young, give it some time...to catch up to the rest of the world, to catch up on the mentality. I will save this topic for another post.

So I digress. This blog was originally a business idea, to sell women's apparel to..........*DRUMROLL*...........cross dressing singaporean men...ok ok, no, to sell women's apparel to hip, young, trendy Singaporean women. The business plan still stands, and it'll continue to stand until I actually go and source for clothes to sell!! In the meantime, I will entertain with my rants and ramblings of things mundune, controversial, nonesensical, silly and fun.

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter so that you'll be kept up to date on when I'll write another blog or finally post my first collection!

Peace out.
Lady P.

No comments: